|Submission Deadline(Abstract)|| July 10, 2021|
|Submission Deadline(Full paper)||July 25, 2021|
|Author notification before||Aug 15, 2021|
|Final version before||Aug 25, 2021|
|Registration before||Aug 25, 2021|
|Main conference||Sept 17-19, 2021|
1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
2. Only original papers will be considered, the manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere. must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
3. The research topic of the manuscript should fall into the conference scopes( refer to the CFP), and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
4. The accepted paper limits are 5-12 pages including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
1. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results, and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
2. If your full paper has been finished, you don't have to submit abstract, please submit your full paper directly.
A pre submission self-check is helpful to save time and efforts of authors and reviewers in review process, to some extent it will also help improve quality of submissions. We therefore suggest authors conduct careful self-check before submitting a paper to the conference.
Here are tips of self-check as below:
Please make sure that the paper is of interest to the conference.
Please check the spelling and formal style to avoid misspellings or syntactical errors.
Please make sure that English language of the paper should be of sufficient quality to be understood.
Please ensure that the layout conforms with the abstract / paper template of the conference.
Please make sure all individuals who have contribute substantially to the work have been listed as authors.
Please ensure the version of the manuscript to be submitted has been agreed by all authors.
Any forms of plagiarism or self-plagiarism is unacceptable. All full papers submitted will be detected by originality detection tool during the editorial process. Before you begin, we recommend you to detect instances of overlapping and similar text by using cross-check tools such as iThenticate (www.iThenticate.com).
The paper perceived plagiarized will be rejected immediately, and it will be retracted by the publisher if the paper is published. If the authors found errors or inaccuracies after publication, please communicate to the conference support team immediately.
Submission Method and Template
You can also submit your paper/abstract to our conference email email@example.com.
The authors' name, affiliation and other personal information don't have to be covered, when you submit your manuscript, we will cover or remove them before reviewing processes.
After submission, your mailbox will receive our confirmation letter within 3 working days, if no response due time, please check your spam folder or send us email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For conference performing double-blind peer review policy, authors are required to prepare a title page and submit it as a separate file as a way to disclose title, authors information, acknowledgements, funding sources, conflict of interest and confidential information. Please download Title Page template here: Title Page.docx
The full paper passed preliminary review and peer review, it will be accepted for oral or poster presentation and be published in digital conference proceeding which will send to be indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, Scopus, Google Scholar, etc.
The abstract passed review processes will be accepted to made oral or poster presentations, but no it can not be published.
Notes: In the Acceptance letter, the committee will give a presentation type. The paper accepted as 'oral' presentation is also allowed to be changed into a Poster presentation instead, should they prefer it.
If you were still confused about the submission, please consult the conference secretary, email@example.com.